With Easy DVD Clone you can make perfect clones of your favorite DVD movies on DVD or Hard Drive with just a few clicks - either complete with all the extras or just the main movie only, in selected audios and/or subtitles.
Format supported: DVD to DVD, DVD to Hard Drive, Hard Drive to DVD, Hard Drive to Hard Drive, and Burn existing DVD files to recordable DVDR disc directly.
* The cloning engine can shrink any DVD video (up to 9.4GB) on to your DVDR disc (4.7GB/Single Layer or 8.5GB/Dual Layer) with no loss of content or quality.
* It copies the complete DVD with all Menus, Trailers, Language tracks, Subtitles, Stereo, and 5.1 Surround with DTS or Dolby Digital.
* If desired, you can copy only the main movie (feature film), in selected audios/subtitles.
* This product also supports splitting the content of a 9GB DVD onto two 4.7GB DVDs and copying episode DVDs (i.e. television programs on DVD).
* The DVD Clones can be played on almost any DVD player.
* The program supports a broad range of DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW (including dual/double layer, DL) burner drives.
* It is easy to use, no special knowledge or skill is required.
Stop re-purchasing DVDs that have been scratched. Backing up your DVDs makes you a smart collector! We proudly offer an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee!
» version 3.0.16 - posted on 2007-08-02
The latest version features interface enhancements, function enhancements, and bug fixes.
EULA - End User License Agreement
Easy DVD Clone License Agreement
"Easy DVD Clone" may be used to facilitate copying media in which you own the copyright or have obtained permission to copy from the copyright owner. If you are not the copyright owner or you have not obtained permission to copy from the copyright owner, you may be violating copyright laws and you may be subject to claims for damages and/or criminal penalties. This program is not meant for those who intend on breaking copyright laws. In no way will we be held responsible if you do. Any other illegal use of this program is strictly prohibited.
This program is intended for use in countries where DVD Copying is legal. Please take the time to find out if it is legal in your country of residence. We are not liable and can not be hold responsible for your actions. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect loss to the end user by using this program. You agree to waive all liabilities associated with this program to the provider and associates.
DEFINITION OF SHAREWARE
Shareware distribution gives users a chance to try software before buying it. If you try a Shareware program and continue using it, you are expected to register. Individual programs differ on details -- some provide all features for a limited time, and some provide limited features without a time limit. With registration, you get anything from the simple right to continue using the software to an enhanced program with printed manual.
Copyright laws apply to both Shareware and commercial software, and the copyright holder retains all rights, with a few specific exceptions as stated below. Shareware authors are accomplished programmers, just like commercial authors, and the programs are of comparable quality. (In both cases, there are good programs and bad ones!) The main difference is in the method of distribution. The author specifically grants the right to copy and distribute the software, either to all and sundry or to a specific group. For example, some authors require written permission before a book publisher may bundle their software onto a CD.
Shareware is a distribution method, not a type of software. You should find software that suits your needs and pocketbook, whether it's commercial or Shareware. The Shareware system makes fitting your needs easier, because you can try before you buy. And because the overhead is low, prices are low also.
EASY DVD CLONE - PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENSE GRANT. HomeDVDCopy.com grants you a license to use one copy of the version of this SOFTWARE on any one system for as many licenses as you purchase. "You" means the company, entity or individual whose funds are used to pay the license fee. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. When you first obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted an evaluation period of not more than 7 days, after which time you must pay for the SOFTWARE according to the terms and prices discussed in the SOFTWARE's documentation, or you must remove the SOFTWARE from your system. This license is not transferable to any other system, or to another organization or individual. You are expected to use the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction; therefore, you understand and agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the SOFTWARE.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by HomeDVDCopy.com. Your license confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE .
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of HomeDVDCopy.com and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. HomeDVDCopy.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE IS ERROR FREE. HomeDVDCopy.com DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
6. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL HomeDVDCopy.com OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF HomeDVDCopy.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL HomeDVDCopy.com'S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
8. GOVERNING LAW. This license will be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina as they are applied to agreements between South Carolina residents entered into and to be performed entirely within South Carolina . The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and HomeDVDCopy.com which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this license.